The server can be located @ ubercrue.ddns.net port 26900 or by it’s ip here: 22.214.171.124 port 26900
It has been thoroughly & globally play tested.
It will support it’s maximum recommended players @ 32 without breaking a sweat.
It is RandomGen (infinite & procedurally generated), Multi-Player, Co-Op, PVE & PVP. For now if you don’t want any combat, simply travel a few days in any direction and chances are no one will ever find you….maybe.
It is modded with the following additions not found on ‘vanilla’ servers:
1) Zombie spawn average is raised 25% and the total number increased from 60 to 75.
2) Airdrops are working with a ‘work around’ thanks to 7days Server Manager.
3) 50+ prefabs including suburbs instead of wastelands on the outer edge of cities (wastelands still exist just no longer surround the cities), slums in various locals, the infamous ‘The Walking Dead’ prison, a crashed airplane (shown below) and many more.
4) Recipes for Auger, Chainsaw & Nailgun.
5) GameTracker Server Stats now track individual players on our server (starting today 1/21/2015) so you can compare your stats to other players that frequent our server.
Unfortunately we were unable to add the upgradeable gas pumps or the Kevlar/Swat Flashlights mods. We might try this again in the future but for now it’s a no go.
However, we were able to add in a brand new prefab called ‘Crashed Airplane’. Which you can view a video of below.
More modifications will be forthcoming as they become available, their viability discussed and tested (a.k.a. we will try to stay away from OP stuff and mostly we want it to fit in with the already existing game play).
There is also a fairly major update to 7D2D sometime in February 2015, which should include minibikes!